The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the rollout, deployment and installation of the smart digital locks for corporate clients. The candidate is also responsible for coordinating, scheduling, assigning project tasks, and maintaining working relationships across the project stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain project plans and effectively manage project change.
- Manage all project objectives and timelines.
- Manage relationship with solution partners and clients.
- Manage interdependency between projects.
- Develop and manage scope, quality, costs and schedules.
- Timely delivery of milestones, deliverables and benefits per project plan.
- Effectively communicative project status on a regular basis, manage each stakeholder’s concerns clearly and effectively.
- Min diploma or degree in Business or equivalent.
- Min 5 years of working experience in a Project managerial role.
- Ability to listen well and capture the nuances of customer goals.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including: listening, negotiation and presentation skills in English.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels.
Working Hour: Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6.00pm, Sat 9.30am to 1.00pm