Terms of Service
Thank you for using Sciener services. These terms of service (the “Terms”) govern your access to and use of the Sciener products, software, and services via our websites and mobile applications. This is a legal agreement between you and Sciener, so please read the Terms carefully before using the Services.
Accelvo Sdn. Bhd. (Sciener), provides services via our website located at www.sciener.my or the Sciener mobile applications (the “Application(s)”). Both the website and the Application shall be hereinafter referred to as the “Site“. The Site (including all related software that we provide), together with all services that we may provide via the Site shall be known as the “Services.” Data from hardware containing our technology that you buy from us or our partners (“Device(s)” referred “smart door lock”) will be uploaded to the Services. The hardware you purchase from us is not usable without your accessing the Services. Once enabled, the Services include online storage of your personal data, and the ability to manage and share your data.
By clicking “I Agree” on the Site, setting up a user account, or by accessing and using the Services (including the Site and Application), you are accepting and agreeing to these Terms on behalf of yourself or the entity you represent in connection with the access. You represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to accept and agree to these Terms on behalf of yourself or the entity you represent. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age in your jurisdiction or residence to use or access the services and to enter into this agreement. If you do not comply with the above statements, or disagree with any of the provisions of these Terms, you should disconnect your Devices and cease accessing or using the Services.
These Terms govern your use of the Services. Your purchase of any Device is governed by the limited warranty provided with that Device (“Limited Warranty”) and by the applicable terms and conditions of sale. The software embedded in the Device (and any updates thereto) (“Licensed Software”) is licensed. Certain features of the Services may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Services in connection with such features. By using the Services, you are agreeing to any applicable Limited Warranty.
To access the Services, you must register for a user account on the Service. The information you provide in the account registration form (the “Registration Information”) must be accurate and complete. You agree to update the Registration Information as necessary, including your correct email address, so we may send you notifications and other account-related communications. Your account is subject, in our sole discretion, to termination or suspension at any time (see “Termination” below for more details).
The Device and Use of the Services
The Services are designed to be used in connection with a Device containing our technology (e.g. A Sciener Smart Lock), which you may purchase from us or one of our partners (Dealers).
Subject to these Terms, Sciener grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, right (without the right to sublicense) to access and use the Services by (a) using the Site in connection with, and solely for the purpose of, controlling and monitoring the Devices installed on your property, or that you have been validly authorized to access, or to otherwise access a service explicitly provided by Sciener for your use, and (b) installing and using the Applications solely on your own handheld mobile device (e.g., smartphone, tablet, smartwatch) and solely for the purposes set forth in (a) above. You agree to comply with all instructions, usage rules and documentation that we may provide from time to time with respect to the Service.
Please note that we may from time to time update the Services, including without limitation, by providing bug fixes, new functionality or modifications (collectively “Updates”), and that these may occur automatically without additional notice. You hereby consent to these Updates. If you do not, please stop using the Services. We may also ask you to install Updates yourself, and you agree to do so promptly. Failure to install these Updates may expose you to security risks and/or limit our ability to provide the Services to you. Updates are subject to these Terms together with any additional terms that may be provided with such Update. Your continued use of the Service is your agreement to all such additional terms.
Content on the Services
Certain materials may be displayed or performed on the Services (including, but not limited to text, data, graphics, images, video, audio and other material (collectively “Content”). The Content is protected by copyright laws in Malaysia and elsewhere. The Content may be owned by us or others, including other users of the Services, or our partners, sponsors or affiliates. Use of the Services does not confer ownership rights to the Content. You may only use the Content as permitted in these Terms. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any content posted by third parties on the Services, including content posted by other members (“Third Party Content”). Except as may be expressly agreed by us, you may use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use in connection with the Services, and may not distribute, modify or make derivative works of any Content.
You are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise disseminate using, or in connection with, the Services, or that you contribute in any manner to the Services, such as photos of yourself and doorbell videos; you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to do so, in the manner in which you contribute it; and you hereby grant a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, transferable license to Sciener of all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for use and publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms.
We reserve all rights in the Service and Content not expressly granted to you by these Terms. We reserve the right to remove any Content from the Service at any time for any reason (including, without limitation intellectual property claims) or no reason at all.
As used in these Terms a “guest” is any person or entity that is given authorization by the owner or controller of a Device to use the Device or Services related to the Device. Please be careful to only invite trusted guests; by inviting someone to be a guest, you are giving them the ability to access to operate your Device.
Guests: if you do not want to access the Services or your information to be used or shared, please decline the invitation and do not use the Services.
Third Party Websites, Devices and Services
Your Use of the Site and Services
The Site is provided by us for your personal use only. You agree to use the Site and the Services only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site or Services.
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content via our Service that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Services, or any individual element within the Services, Sciener’s name, any Sciener trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Sciener’s express written consent;
- Use the Services in any manner which, in our sole judgment, degrades the user experience, reliability, speed, or operation of the Services, or any underlying hardware or software thereof;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, Sciener’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Sciener’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Device, Service, software, system or network or breach any security or authentication measures, or to reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to gain the source code for any Sciener Service, Licensed Software or Device;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Sciener or any of Sciener’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Service, Licensed Software or any Device;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Service;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Service from other users of the Service without their express permission;
- Use the Service to impersonate any person or send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
We strongly recommend that you do not use the Service on a mobile device that has a “jail broken” or “rooted” operating system, as this can potentially allow other applications to circumvent security features on your mobile device. Any use of such mobile devices is at your own risk. You agree that Sciener will not be liable for any loss of functionality and will indemnify us for all damage or liability caused by such use.
Although we’re not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Service or to review or edit any Content, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Service, to ensure compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access the Service or any Content therein, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider any Content to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Service. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
The Services will not be accessible without: (i) a Mobile Data/Wi-Fi in your smartphone that is positioned to communicate reliably with the Devices (certain Services may work without Wi-Fi); (ii) a valid user account; (iii) mobile clients such as a supported phone, tablet or smartwatch (required for some functionality); (iv) optional-on broadband Internet access in your home; and (v) other system elements that may be specified by Sciener. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have all required system elements and that they are compatible, up to date, and properly configured. You acknowledge that the Services may not work as described when the requirements and compatibility have not been met.
The Services will not be accessible without: (i) a working Mobile data connection on a supported phone, tablet or smartwatch with the Application installed; (ii) a valid user account; (iii) other system elements that may be specified by Sciener. Certain Sciener Devices and Services require a Wi-Fi network connection with an always-on broadband internet connection. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have all required system elements and that they are compatible, up to date, and properly configured. You acknowledge that the Services may not work as described when the requirements and compatibility have not been met.
The Services may contain or be distributed with open source software which may be covered by a different license. You agree that all open source software shall be and shall remain subject to the terms and conditions under which it is provided, and you shall be responsible for compliance with such terms.
Except as outlined in these Terms, we do not grant you any right, title, or interest in the Services or any Sciener Content. We appreciate it when users send us feedback, but please only provide feedback, comments, or suggestions that you agree we may use without limitation. You hereby grant us an unrestricted, transferable license to use any feedback, comments or suggestions that you provide without limitation.
Termination and Service Changes
These Terms remain in effect as long as you continue to use the Services. You can stop using our Services any time. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Services or your access to the Site at any time, with or without cause, and with or without notice. For example, we may suspend or terminate your use if you are not complying with these Terms, or use the Services in any way that would cause us legal liability or disrupt others’ use of the Services. We may also change or remove at any time any features currently offered as part of the Services, or the Services themselves. Upon termination, your account and right to use the Services will automatically terminate.
If you transfer your Device to a new owner, please note that your account is not transferable, and the new owner will have to register for a separate account in order to use the Services.
Use Outside of Designated Countries
Although our website is accessible worldwide, the Devices and Services are not available to all persons or in all countries. To the extent permissible by law, Sciener accepts no responsibility or liability for any damage or loss caused by your accessing or use of the Services or Devices in a country not specifically approved by Sciener. You will be bound by these Terms wherever you access or use the Services or use the Services.
- The limited warranty period is for 1 year in addition to existing warranty, and can only be applied to products purchased from http://www.sciener.my/and installed in Malaysia.
- The warranty period commences from the day after the existing warranty ends, unless otherwise stated. During the warranty period, Sciener Malaysia will provide without charge the costs of replacement parts necessary to repair or replace the product specified in the original invoice due to defects or manufacturing faults subject to the terms and conditions stated in this document. Labor, transport, locksmith service, and other miscellaneous fees incurred will not be covered.
- The product under warranty shall include the product in its original design and specifications.
- Warranty is only eligible for locks purchased from Sciener Malaysia online store. For locks purchased elsewhere, kindly contact your seller for warranty claims. This includes reseller and/or distributors in Malaysia and in other countries.
- Warranty is only eligible with the following documents (i) original invoice, (ii) proof of defect via video, (iii) proof of ownership. Warranty will not be claimable should any of the above not be furnished.
- Service will only be available during a technician’s operating hours.
- If the product requires repair or replacement in part or in full, Sciener Malaysia reserves the right to replace or exchange the part or unit with an equivalent part or unit that is new or refurbished. Sciener will retain the replaced or exchanged part or unit as our property, and the replacement or exchanged part or unit will become the owner’s property. The replaced or exchanged part will continue to be under warranty for the rest of the unit’s remaining warranty period.
- Sciener Malaysia reserves the right to vary, modify, or change the terms and conditions herein due to change(s) in availability of services, products, and/or spare parts or for the purposes of complying with applicable policies, rules, regulations and law, with or without notice.
Limitations of coverage
This warranty does not cover all of the below:
- Any product that is not purchased from http:http://www.sciener.my/
- Any product that is purchased from resellers or distributors
- Any product that is installed outside of Malaysia
- Any consumables, non-functional parts, or accessories that are used in conjunction with the product.
- Any cosmetic damage in products including, but not limited to, scratches or dents that do not affect product functionality
- Any losses or damages arising from delays, loss of use, incorrect usage of product, etc
- Any issues with using the full features of the lock due to incompatible devices
- Any issues with using the full features of the lock due to modifications to the device, including, but not limited to, ‘rooting’ or ‘jailbreaking’ your device or installing certain applications to your phone that significantly alters your device’s functionality
- Any issues due to installation service provided by partner installer
- Sciener Malaysia reserves the right to decline service to an obsolete model, or a product deemed unserviceable or replaceable for any reason.
- Damage, fault, or failure due to alteration or repairs made by anyone other than our authorised installer, or the use of supplies and accessories other than those provided by Sciener Malaysia
- Damage, fault, or failure due to causes beyond our control, including, but not limited to: repairs necessary due to operator negligence, improper installation, damage caused by spillage of foods/liquids, wrong usage of electrical supply and voltage, wrong battery type, abnormal voltage, excessive heat, dust, corrosive surroundings, chemical reaction, failure to maintain the Product, failure to operate or use the Product according to instructions, accident, mishandling, misuse, tampering, vandalism, theft, fire, lightning, flood, wind, freezing, power failure, static, normal wear and tear, pests, vermin, foreign matter entering the Product, inadequate or excess power supply, unusual atmospheric conditions, or acts of war or acts of God.
- Damage, fault or failure resulting from software, virus(es), electrical wiring and connections, user facilitated minor adjustments and settings, external antenna or local reception problems, structural problems of the owner’s premises, inaccessible Products or parts, negligence, misuse, tampering or abuse, whether wilful or not.
- Damage, fault or failure due to improper transportation, inappropriate storage conditions or materials, improper ventilation, reconfiguration of the Product, movement of the Product.
- Damage, fault or failure due to or arising out of, transit or delivery, packing, unpacking, assembly, installation, routine maintenance, dismantling, relocation or removal.
- Non failure problems that do not require parts and intermittent issues, including without limitations, reception and/or incompatibility issues, demonstration, training, reminders, adjustments, set-up, installations, battery change, replenishing of consumables, short circuit, routine maintenance and servicing, periodic checkups, cleaning, checking of improper operation or incorrect use. We will not pay for adjustments or repairs required because of conditions at Your location or specific to You.
- Any utilization of Product that is inconsistent with either the design of the Product or the way the manufacturer intended the Product to be used. Any installation and/or modifications that prevents normal service. Any and all cases in which a reasonable manufacturer of such a product would not honour the warranty of the Product.
- Normal wear and tear and cosmetic damage such as, but not limited to corrosion, scratches, dents, rust, stains. Non-functional parts such as, but not limited to, plastics and finishes. Expendable or lost items, such as, but not limited to cables, battery covers, key covers, and keys.
- Consumables. Consumables are defined as any part or component of an expendable nature and/or any item that is designed to be consumed (wear out) during the life of the Product, regardless if it is consumer replaceable or not and whether such consumables originate from Sciener Malaysia or not.
- Consequential losses and/or damages as a result of malfunctioning of, damage to, failure of an operating part of the covered Product, or damages, fault or failure as a result of any repairs or replacements under this warranty. Damages, fault or failure caused by delays in rendering of Sciener services or loss of use during servicing or otherwise awaiting parts are not covered.
- Damages, fault, failure, imperfections, caused by abuse, tampering, illegal use, negligence, prolonged use or operation.
- Products that are leased, rented, used exceeding normal limits, used continuously and/or subject to abuse, unreasonable, abnormal or extreme operations.
Our aim is to make the Services highly reliable and available; however, they may not be available all of the time. The Services are subject to sporadic interruptions and failures for a variety of reasons beyond Sciener’s control, including without limitation, your Wi-Fi and mobile network failures and coverage limitations, service provider uptime, and acts of god. Further, our Services rely on or interoperate with a number of third party products and services. These third party products and services are beyond Sciener’s control (including without the internet generally and third party service providers that we use for networking and storage), but their operation may impact or be impacted by the use and reliability of our Services. These third party products and services may not operate in a reliable manner all of the time, and they may impact the way that the Services operate, and Sciener is not responsible for damages and losses due to the operation of these third party products and services. You acknowledge these limitations and agree that Sciener is not responsible for any damages allegedly caused by the failure or delay of the Services to reflect current status or notifications. Further, the Devices and Services are not an emergency notification system, and should not be used in this way. Sciener is not responsible for dispatching emergency authorities to your home in the event of an emergency.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, Sciener is not responsible for damage or liability caused by (i) use of the Device and Services for purposes other than for which the Device and Services are designed or intended, or use in improper temperature, humidity or other environmental conditions, or use of the Device or Services in violation of written instructions provided by Sciener (which may be provided at the time of purchase or on its website at www.Sciener.com/support), (ii) normal wear and tear or aging, or improper repair, operation or maintenance or connections to improper voltage supply or, to the extent allowed by law, attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized by Sciener to service your Sciener Device.
The Device(s) must be correctly installed and used with a door that is in good condition. You assume all risk associated with the suitability, installation and performance of the door lock and other third party components, hardware, software and services
Costs of service
- The costs of service, including, but not limited to, labor, locksmith service, and transport shall not be covered by sciener Malaysia.
- Sciener Malaysia reserves the right to charge the owner for any reasonable and applicable costs and expenses (at prevailing rates) relating to or arising out of the repair or replacement that are outside the cover of limited warranty.
- THE WARRANTY FOR THE DEVICE AND LICENSED SOFTWARE ARE SET FORTH IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY (AS ABOVE).
- THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND SCIENER AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SCIENER AND OUR LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE SERVICES: (I) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR HOME NETWORK, COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE; (III) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (IV) WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SCIENER OR THOUGH THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
- SCIENER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING ANY CONTENT CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICES, AND SCIENER WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY, COPYRIGHT COMPLIANCE, LEGALITY OR DECENCY OF MATERIAL CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICES. SCIENER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING SUGGESTIONS OR RECOMMENDATIONS OF SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OFFERED OR PURCHASED THROUGH THE SERVICES.
- WHEN YOU INVITE GUESTS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS TO USE YOUR DEVICE OR SERVICE, YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR USE, AND ANY DAMAGES THAT THEY MAY CAUSE TO YOU, SCIENER, OR ANY THIRD PARTY. CHOOSE YOUR INVITED GUESTS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS CAREFULLY!
- SCIENER DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE DEVICES OR SERVICES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, “OTHER SERVICES” OR THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONNECTED THROUGH OUR SERVICE) OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND SCIENER WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Sciener, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any damages, claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, (i) your or your guests’ use of the Devices, Licensed Software, Site or Services, including without limitation your negligence, wilful misconduct, (ii) your or your guests’ violation of law or third party right, or (iii) your or your guests’ violation of these Terms. Sciener reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defence of such claims. You agree not to settle any such claim without Sciener’s prior written consent.
Our employees are not authorized to vary these Terms. These Terms may be modified only (a) by obtaining our written consent in an agreement signed by an officer of Sciener; or (b) as set forth below in the immediately following paragraph.
You agree that Sciener may modify these Terms from time to time, and that your right to access the Services is conditioned on an ongoing basis with your compliance with the then-current version of these Terms. We will notify you when we make material revisions or modifications to these Terms by (x) posting a notice or new version of these Terms on the Site, or (y) providing direct notice in a communication to your customer account (if you have one), or otherwise in some manner through the Service that we deem reasonably likely to reach you (which may be by posting to this Site or on our blog). The modifications will be effective upon posting (unless otherwise indicated at the time of posting). By continuing to access the Site or use the Services after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Services.
Sciener (or its affiliates or licensors) are the owner of all right, title and interest in and to the Site, Service, Licensed Software and Device. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in these Terms. All Services, Applications and Licensed Software are licensed and not sold.
We do not endorse any user content, feedback or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed on the Site or via the Services. We expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with user Content. We will terminate a user’s access to the Services if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer. We reserve the right to remove user Content and/or terminate the account of user(s), at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
If you download the Application through or from any app store or distribution platform (like the Apple iStore or Google Play) where the Application is made available (each, an “Application Provider”), then you acknowledge and agree that:
- These Terms are concluded between you and Sciener, and not with the Application Provider, and that, as between the two, Sciener (not the Application Provider), is solely responsible for the Application.
- The Application Provider has no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Application.
- In the event of any failure of the Application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the Application Provider, and the Application Provider may refund the purchase price for the Application to you (if applicable) and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Application Provider will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Application. As between the Application Provider and Sciener, any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure of the Application to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of Sciener.
- The Application Provider is not responsible for addressing any claims that you or any third party may have relating to the Application or your possession or use of the Application, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- In the event of any third-party claim that the Application or your possession or use of that Application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, as between Application Provider and Sciener, Sciener will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such claim to the extent required by these Terms.
- The Application Provider and its subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms as related to your license of the Application and that, upon your acceptance of these Terms, the Application Provider will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms as related to your license of the Application against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
- To the extent the terms and conditions for the Application provided by the Application Provider are less restrictive than, or otherwise conflict with, the terms and conditions of these Terms, the more restrictive or conflicting terms and conditions in these Terms apply.
- You must also comply with all applicable third-party terms of service when using the Application.
In the event of any questions or comments or to request further information, we may be contacted at Accelvo Sdn. Bhd, A-706, Block A, 7th Floor, Kelana Square, 17, Jalan SS 7/26, Kelana Jaya , 47301 Petaling Jaya,Selangor, Malaysia, Tel-+60376884575 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.